Environmentally-friendly digital flyer distribution system sends information straight to your email inbox
The Allegheny Valley School District has partnered with Peachjar to provide digital distribution of important school and community information directly to parents. Adoption of this new platform is in line with our efforts to promote positive relationships between schools and the community to enhance community support and involvement. Digitally distributing flyers is also part of our ongoing commitment to be more environmentally friendly and to ensure parents have quick and easy access to important information.
Recently Posted Flyers
How to Send and Receive Digital Flyer
Receiving Digital Flyers thought Peachjar:
You don’t need an account to receive or view digital flyers. The account allows you to manage flyer delivery preferences.
- Click “always display images” when you receive your first digital flyer.
Distributing Digital Flyers through Peachjar:
- And upload your flyer for distribution to your desired school(s).
- Upload and submit your flyer to your Peachjar account.
- Add call-to-action buttons such as “Call” and “Sign Up Now” for families to interact directly with your flyer.
- You can use your account to view flyer metrics to monitor your flyer campaigns.
- Your submission will be routed automatically to the AVSD administration for approval.
Once approved, the flyer will be emailed as a visually engaging, full-color image to all families who have their email address on file with the District at the school(s) you designated.
For questions about the District’ content approval process, please email
To request approval for a flyer, please follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be added to the system, emailed to all parents, and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will only be distributed on a case-by-case basis.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Community Organization (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Peachjar will automatically submit your flyer to the District administration, who will then review the material and approve or deny the flyer based on the standards below. Peachjar may charge a small fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Allegheny Valley reserves the right to deny the posting and/or distribution of any flyer.
All flyers should:
- Adhere to the AVSD School Board policy
- Alight to the District’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Be educational in nature and serve the District’s stakeholders, consisting of students, parents, guardians, and the community.
- Be age-appropriate for K-12 students.
- Not contain sales-driven advertising language that simply promotes an individual, agency, and/or organization.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Be in PDF format, smaller than 10 MB in file size.
- If not sponsored by the school, include the District’s disclaimer statement as follows: This event is NOT sponsored by the Allegheny Valley School District.
Flyers should NOT:
- Solicit funds, with the exception of a participation fee if necessary.
- Promote a political candidate, party, or ballot.
- Position the District on a side of a controversial issue.
Privacy & Disclaimer
- This system is used exclusively for the distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
- The distribution of flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement by the Allegheny Valley School District, its schools, or its staff.
Tutorial: Help Uploading Your Digital Flyer (PDF)
Support: Contact Peachjar Support using their online help form or by phone at 1-877-402-1786