Springdale Jr-Sr High School is excited to present to you its 2021 Spring Musical Annie!
This year we are happy to be able to present our production to you in the comfort of your home!
The Virtual Stream Dates: Thursday, May 20th - Sunday, May 23rd 2021
Ticket Price: $5 per device
To view our streamed production of Annie please follow these steps:
- Go to the website showtix4u.com
- Enter “Springdale Jr-Sr High School” in the search bar at the top of the site!
- A dropdown menu will appear displaying our school’s info.
- Click on this selection!
- You will be brought to the homepage for Annie where you will see an option to rent the On-Demand video for 48 hours between Thursday, May 20th and Sunday, May 23rd.
- Click on this option.
- It will then display all “Current Events” for Springdale, once you click this button another dropdown menu will show our show!
- Click “Rent Video”!
- You will now be asked to select the number of devices that need to purchase tickets.
- If viewing on one device, just select “1 device” and press “Checkout”
- Before passing to the next stage, information about how the stream can be accessed will be displayed to you.
- The last step is to enter your email and name, and lastly your billing information and an email will be sent to you with the link to the show!
- Get comfortable and enjoy!!!
Some Details about Annie:
Based on the popular comic strip by Harold Gray, Annie has become a worldwide phenomenon and was the winner of seven Tony Awards, including Best Musical. The beloved book and score by Tony Award winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, features some of the greatest musical theatre hits ever written, including "Tomorrow."
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone's hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. She is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of a New York City Orphanage that is run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With the help of the other girls in the Orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC. In adventure after fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan's evil machinations... and even befriends President Franklin Delano Roosevelt! She finds a new home and family in billionaire, Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
- A new director, alumnus Alexander Conte, is leading the production and has brought new technology to the show. He and his team have worked hard to provide options that allow the show to be held during any restrictions for COVID.
- The show highlights Grade 7 student, Ariana Caltagarone, . in the lead role of Annie.
- The performance has garnered a Kelly Award “Best Actress” nomination for Sophomore Georgia Dale, who plays Miss Hannagan.