Welcome to the Allegheny Valley School District!
Registering for Kindergarten happens online for the 2021-2022 school year. The registration period extends for the entire month of March.
So, how do I register my child for Kindergarten at Acmetonia Elementary School for the 2021-2022 school year?
Read the information below and follow the steps provided:
xxGeneral Informationx x
In order to register for Kindergarten, a student must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021.
If your student is already attending the AVSD Pre-K program at Acmetonia, you will not need to re-register for Kindergaretn in
the Allegheny Valley School District.
**It is recommended to read through all of the below steps before completing registration.
xxStep 1: Register Onlinexx
To register a child for Kindergarten, parents must complete and submit the online registration form and complete the document.
Registration information cannot be submitted from a mobile device. Information must be submitted from a computer or laptop.
xxStep 2: Email Documents To AVSD Registrationxx
- Student’s birth certificate
- Parent’s photo ID with the current address
- Two additional proofs of residency showing current address (utility bill, vehicle registration card, deed or lease, paystub)
- Immunization records including lead level testing
- Any copies of Custody Arrangements indicating shared custody or a notarized statement from the shared custodial parent verifying knowledge of the child’s enrollment in the Allegheny Valley School District if applicable.
In addition to the above documentation, parents will need to provide the following completed forms linked on the AVSD website under the Register Here button:
- AVSD Transportation Form
- Parent & Student Network/Internet Access & Usage Form
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- English as a Second Language Questionnaire
xxStep 3: AVSD Confirmationxx
Please watch for an email confirmation from AVSD Centralized Information that all required documentation has been received and
Kindergarten Registration is completed for your student.